GrantSolutions Grantee Resources
GrantSolutions is an online, grants management system that ACL discretionary grantees are required to use to: view their official grant files; submit program and financial reports; and request grant amendments. This section provides resources to assist ACL discretionary grantees in gaining access to, and using, GrantSolutions. The following resources were developed by ACL to assist ACL grantees in navigating through this online, grants management system:
ACL offers the following GrantSolutions training videos and transcripts. We recommend viewing the videos in full screen.
- Requesting, Modifying, or Deleting a GrantSolutions User Account
Video | Transcript (PDF, 104KB)
- Logging Into* and Navigating GrantSolutions
Video | Transcript (PDF, 112KB)
- My Grants List: Accessing and Viewing Your Official Grant File
Video | Transcript (PDF, 99KB)
- Grant Notes: Submitting Documents (such as Program or Financial Reports)
Video | Transcript (PDF, 120KB)
- Requesting an Amendment (such as a Carryover or No Cost Extension)
Video | Transcript (PDF, 108KB)
*If you are experiencing technical difficulties logging into GrantSolutions, please contact the GrantSolutions Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-866-577-0771 or 202-401-5282 (Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. except Federal Holidays).