Number of NIDILRR Grants by Funding Status in Each Program/Funding Mechanism
Here are some tips and notes for getting the most out of the funding status table below.
- To learn more about a program, browse currently-funded grants in a program, or download the entire section by selecting a program name.
- To view a list of grants with abstracts and contact information within a program, click on the number in the column of that program.
- The clickable links in the table below are actually results of customized searches of NIDILRR’s On-line Program/Grant Database. This search was last run on February 16, 2017.
- ADA National Network Center grantees, Burn Injury grantees and Traumatic Brain Injury grantees are legislatively and regulatorily classified as Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects. Each of them could be considered sub-programs of the 90DP program.
- NIDILRR staff consider the Burn Injury and Traumatic Brain Injury grantees part of the Model Systems Program because they conduct similar activities and are subject to the same requirements as the Spinal Cord Injury Model System grantees.
- Completed grants refer to any grants that have been completed and exist as a record in the NIDILRR Online Project Directory.
Back to top