Additional Suggested Resources
Note: Administration for Community Living does not necessarily endorse every resource on this page. These resources are listed for informational purposes only.
- National Rehabilitation Information Center (NARIC)
- ABLEDATA, the premiere database of assistive technology and devices for people with disabilities
- Center for International Rehabilitation Research Information and Exchange (CIRRIE)
- Disability.gov (U.S. Department of Labor, Disability Resources) connects the disability community to disability information.
- Bookshare, a free cloud library for students with disabilities
- So That All May Read
- Federal Citizen Information Center
- Disability World: An Online Community
- U.S. Disability Employment Policy
- National Council on Disability (NCD), an independent federal agency making recommendations to the President and Congress on issues affecting 54 million Americans with disabilities.
- U.S. International Council on Disabilities (USICD), Rehabilitation International (RI), a global network of people with disabilities, service providers, researchers, government agencies and advocates promoting and implementing the rights and inclusion of people with disabilities.
- National Council on Independent Living is the longest-running national cross-disability, grassroots organization run by and for people with disabilities
- Protection and Advocacy for Individuals with Disabilities
- Being Active is Good for Everybody
Back to top