While our National Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging website is under construction, please find the latest materials and resources on this page.
- SUA Survival Guide: Navigating ACL's Guidance for Title IIIC During COVID-19
- Addressing Food Insecurity & Malnutrition in Older Adults in the Age of COVID-19
- Considerations for Programs Offering Home-Delivered Meals during COVID-19
- Reopening Considerations: There are countless aspects of safely reopening, from the safe handling of food and site cleaning to mitigating the spread of the virus through distancing and masks. This document offers strategies and ideas to help programs consider the complexities of reopening and related policies and procedures.
- Safety Signage and Communication Materials: This resource includes links to various signage, including ready-to-print options, resources in Braille, and handwashing posters. It also gathers toolkits and easy-to-read materials to help the network reach specific communities.
- Reopening Resources List: This document provides a list of helpful websites and materials on a range of topics, including site cleaning, face coverings, community spaces, guidance for staff, and mental health resources.
Stories & Spotlights
- 20 Years & Counting: Connecticut Senior Dine Program's Flexibility and Choice (Jun 2021)
- Sullivan Senior Center's St. Patrick's Day Grab & Go (Mar 2021)
- Real Service AAA's Social Enterprising Helps via Food Truck & Catering (Nov 2020)
- Guam Thinks Out of the Box, Delivers Bags of Produce to Older Adults (Aug 2020)
- New York Café Helps Older Adults Stay Well: Takeout Meals with Vouchers (Jul 2020)
- Meals on Wheels People, Inc.'s "The Diner" and Its Social Distancing Pivot (Jul 2020)