Thursday, March 26, 2020 1:30-3:00 PM ET
This webinar will review the medical care and support needs of aging adults with HIV. It examines proven methods of creating health care environments and care teams, all with a goal of preparing to care for the aging population.
- RWHAP and Aging Data
- Overview of Geriatric Syndromes, Comorbidities, and Polypharmacy
- Prioritizing Key Care Components Using 6Ms Model of Care
- Assistance for RWHAP Providers through the Northeast/Caribbean AETC
- Personal Experience Navigating Healthcare Systems
- Question & Answer Session
TargetHIV is a one-stop shop for accessing tools, training materials, manuals, and guidelines that focus on RWHAP service delivery and agency operations. Most resources are developed by and with support from the Health Resources and Services’ HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB), the federal agency that administers the RWHAP.