These COVID-19 related resources from the aging network include case studies, success stories, and promising practices.
Reopening Experiences Network Discussion (Jun 2021)
In this video, members of the aging services network from four states discuss their experiences with reopening programs and/or resuming some in-person activities after COVID-19 closures. They share lessons learned, advice for peers, and more.
Case Studies & Promising Practices
- From the Resource Center
- Social Enterprising Aging Network Example: REAL Grille (Nov 2020)
- The Diner: Promising Practice COVID-19 Pivot (Jul 2020)
- Business Acumen Example: Jesse Hill Market Initiative (video)
- Dane County Social Isolation Resource Guide
- Rhode Island - Project HELLO
- Senior Nutrition Program COVID-19: Response and Recovery Promising Practices Collection
- Other Resources
- Emerging Learnings About Nutrition Status, COVID-19, & Nutrition Education in Older Adults (YouTube, Dec 2020)
- Addressing Nutrition & Social Connection Needs of Rural Older Adults (YouTube, Jul 2020)
- Mapping Your Partnership Assets Series (slides only, Sept 2020)