Here you will find promising practices, case studies, success stories, and more from the aging network.
In this video, members of the aging services network from four states discuss their experiences with reopening programs and/or resuming some in-person activities after COVID-19 closures. They share lessons learned, advice for peers, and more.
Stories & Spotlights
- 20 Years & Counting: Connecticut Senior Dine Program's Flexibility and Choice (Jun 2021)
- Sullivan Senior Center's St. Patrick's Day Grab & Go (Mar 2021)
- Georgia's Senior BrushStrokes (Mar 2021)
- Real Service AAA's Social Enterprising Helps via Food Truck & Catering (Nov 2020)
- Guam Thinks Out of the Box, Delivers Bags of Produce to Older Adults (Aug 2020)
- New York Café Helps Older Adults Stay Well: Takeout Meals with Vouchers (Jul 2020)
- Meals on Wheels People, Inc.'s "The Diner" and Its Social Distancing Pivot (Jul 2020)
- Business Acumen Example: Jesse Hill Market Initiative
- Iowa Stops Hunger
- Nutrition Program Best Practices (requires n4a member access)