Here you will find promising practices, case studies, success stories, and more from the aging network.
Stories & Spotlights
- 20 Years & Counting: Connecticut Senior Dine Program's Flexibility and Choice (Jun 2021)
- Sullivan Senior Center's St. Patrick's Day Grab & Go (Mar 2021)
- Georgia's Senior BrushStrokes (Mar 2021)
- Real Service AAA's Social Enterprising Helps via Food Truck & Catering (Nov 2020)
- Piece of the Pie: Making the Business Case for Nutrition Services (Oct 2020)
- Guam Thinks Out of the Box, Delivers Bags of Produce to Older Adults (Aug 2020)
- New York Café Helps Older Adults Stay Well: Takeout Meals with Vouchers (Jul 2020)
- Meals on Wheels People, Inc.'s "The Diner" and Its Social Distancing Pivot (Jul 2020)
- Iowa Stops Hunger Video Library
- Business Acumen Example: Jesse Hill Market Initiative
- Nutrition Program Best Practices (requires n4a member access)
- South Carolina's Senior Lunch Bunch: A New Model for Congregate
- Reducing Meal Cost in Maryland
- Reopening Experiences Network Discussion (YouTube): Four states discuss experiences resuming some in-person activities after COVID-19 closures.