Find potential organizations to partner with via these directories.
- Continuum of Care Programs (CoC): searchable directory of these community-based networks of homeless services providers with contact information available
- Database of Vouchers for People with Disabilities: database of organizations that administer Housing Choice Vouchers targeted to people with disabilities and other special needs
- Emergency Rental Assistance Programs: searchable directory of state, tribal, county, and city programs that have Emergency Rental Assistance for tenants and landlords.
- Fair Housing Assistance Program: searchable directory of state and local agencies that administer fair housing laws.
- Fair Housing Initiatives Program (FHIP): searchable directory of FHIP organizations that assist people who believe they have been victims of housing discrimination
- Home Modification Information Network: searchable database with home modification and repair providers
- Public Housing Agency (PHA): searchable directory of PHA profiles that also have contact information
- Rural Development Multi-Family Housing Rentals: searchable directory of rental properties in rural areas that have U.S. Department of Agriculture subsidies
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Grantees: searchable database of organizations that receive HUD funding such as state and local governments, non-profit and for-profit organizations, public housing authorities, and tribal entities
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Property Map: searchable directory to find affordable housing, homelessness resources, and public housing agencies and authorities
- Area Agencies on Aging (AAAs) and Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRCs): searchable directory of AAAs and ADRCs on the Eldercare Locator website
- Centers for Independent Living (CILs): searchable directory of CILs
- Disability Information and Access Line (DIAL): hotline for people with disabilities to 1) find vaccination sites, learn about vaccines, and overcome barriers to becoming vaccinated for the coronavirus and 2) be connected to information and services that promote independent living and address fundamental needs, such as food, housing, and transportation
- Eldercare Locator: searchable directory of entities that provide information and assistance for older adults and caregivers
- FindTreatment.gov: searchable directory for substance use and mental health facilities, health care centers, buprenorphine practitioners, and opioid treatment providers
- Long-Term Services and Supports for Older Indians: online directory of service providers and other assistance for tribal and urban older Indians
- National Residential Information Systems Project: national and state-level profiles of long-term supports and services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- State Assistive Technology Act Programs: online directory of state programs that help people learn about, use, and acquire assistive technology
- State Medicaid Agencies: online directory with links to each state’s Medicaid agency
- Title VI Programs (Older Americans Act Native American Programs): online directory of Title VI programs with contact information for this network that provides nutrition, supportive services, and caregiver support services for American Indians, Alaskan Natives, and Native Hawaiians