Spread the Word
We've created these tools to make it easy for you to help us get the word out to public housing authorities and housing providers; state Medicaid, disability, aging and behavioral health agencies; the aging and disability networks; homeless services organizations and networks; health care systems and providers; tribal organizations; and other potential partners. Help spread the word!
Hashtags: #HCBS, #CommunityLiving, #MentalHealth, #HousingServices
Partners: @HHSgov, @HUDgov, @ACLgov, @SAMHSAgov, @CMSgov, @HHS_ASPE
- We're proud to be part of the @HHSgov partnership w/ @HUDgov to improve access to affordable, accessible housing & critical #HCBS that make #CommunityLiving possible. More about the NEW Housing and Services Resource Center at ACL.gov/HousingAndServices
- JUST LAUNCHED: Housing & Services Resource Center for orgs/systems that provide #HousingResources, #MentalHealth services, #HCBS, others. Goal? Partnerships to increase access to accessible, affordable housing & HCBS — and #CommunityLiving. ACL.gov/HousingAndServices
- #CommunityLiving requires affordable, accessible housing AND #HCBS. Partnerships between #Housing, #HCBS networks will expand access to both. New @HHSgov @HUDgov Housing and Services Resource Center has tools to bring partners together. Learn more: ACL.gov/HousingAndServices
- Partnership between @HHSGov & @HUDgov aims to improve access to affordable, accessible housing & services that support #CommunityLiving. Learn more at ACL.gov/HousingAndServices #HousingResources
- Many people need help obtaining affordable & accessible housing and/or accessing #HCBS. The Housing and Services Resource Center will provide #HousingResources to aging & disability networks, housing systems, state agencies, & others. Learn more: ACL.gov/HousingAndServices
Facebook sample posts
- JUST LAUNCHED: The Housing and Services Resource Center was created for organizations and systems that provide housing resources, behavioral and mental health services, independent living services, supportive services for older adults, and others who are working to help people live successfully and stably in the community. The goal is to foster collaboration that will ultimately streamline access to services and make community living possible for more people. ACL.gov/HousingAndServices
- Community living requires affordable, accessible housing AND access to home and community-based services that provide things like transportation, behavioral health services, tenancy supports, and home delivered meals. Partnerships between housing systems and the systems that provide supportive services will expand access to both. The new Housing and Services Resource Center, launched through a partnership between the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Housing and Urban Development has tools to bring partners together. Learn more: ACL.gov/HousingAndServices
Click on an image to view the high-resolution graphic. Right-click to download.