Senior Nutrition Programs in the News
This is a collection of news stories related to senior nutrition programs, including but not limited to those funded by ACL.
All links lead to external news websites. The information in the articles does not necessarily reflect the positions of ACL or the federal government, and ACL does not endorse the content of the articles or the publishing organizations.
- More than a Meal: Restaurant-Based Programs Feed Seniors' Social Lives | AP U.S. News video (September 1, 2023)
- Ask Joan: What to know about Meals on Wheels | Eagle-Tribune (July 25, 2022)
- Community Cafe’ Resumes Meals at Pagosa Senior Center | Pagosa Daily Post (July 1, 2022)
- Prineville Senior Center Event Back in Full Swing | Central Oregonian (June 30, 2022)
- SCV Senior Center - Celebrity Waiter “A Night in Hollywood Under the Stars” at Bella Vida | Santa Clarita Magazine (June 30, 2022)
- Neighborhood Alliance Begins Work on New Senior Nutrition Kitchen | The Morning Journal (April 12, 2022)
- Seniors Revel in Chair Tai Chi | Tri County Sentry (March 11, 2022)
- Paving the Path to Good Health, Nutrition and Wellness as We Age | 45 Forward Podcast: Interview with ACL's Keri Lipperini (June 14, 2021)
- 'It's a Lifesaver': 99-Year-Old Central Iowa Man Saves Lives Volunteering for Meals On Wheels | Tri-County Times (December 6, 2021)