OAA Nutrition Services Basics
The Older Americans Act (OAA) nutrition services reduce hunger, food insecurity, and malnutrition; enhances socialization; and promotes health and well-being. OAA services target older adults in the greatest economic and social need.
- Grab and Go 101: A Quick Guide for Aging Nutrition Programs — Grab and go or to-go meals basics, considerations, and examples
- Quick Tips: OAA Basics — Common questions on providing Title III-C Nutrition Services.
- Introduction to the OAA: 2018 Highlights Quick Guide — A quick guide to the Older Americans Act
with tip sheets that can be used as training resources for staff and clients
- OAA Nutrition Program (Title III-C)— Overview of purpose, services, impact, and
funding from Meals on Wheels America
- Map of State Plans on Aging— Interactive map with links to plans
- Senior Nutrition Program 50th Anniversary — ACL’s 2022 celebration event and resources
- 2021 Senior Nutrition Program Anniversary Series
- Trifecta: Nutrition, Socialization, & Health & Well-Being Webinar (YouTube)
- Food Insecurity & Malnutrition Webinar (YouTube)
- Socialization Webinar (YouTube)
- Health & Well-Being Webinar (YouTube)
- Information on Federal Programs to Sustain Nutrition for At-risk Individuals— ASPR table describing federal nutrition programs and program recipients by category