Staffing and Training
Adequate and appropriate training ensures that team members have the knowledge, abilities, and skills required to do their job. Make sure they have the tools and training to meet the needs and expectations of your program participants. Explore ideas and resources for training and get inspired by examples from other programs.
- Food Service Basics for Non-Food Service Program Managers and Staff — Basic food
service management skills
- Training Considerations for Congregate Meal Staff — Strengthen staff knowledge
- Seven Ways Businesses Can Align with Public Health — Report from Johns Hopkins
- Creative and Effective Brainstorming Activity Guide — Guide to efficient and effective brainstorming with a group
- Training Strategies for Senior Nutrition Programs — Business considerations