The National Academy for State Health Policy (NASHP) just released the final component of the State Policy Roadmap for Family Caregivers.
The goal of this publication is to provide a guide for state officials to better understand the state policy landscape for supporting family caregivers, and to identify opportunities for innovation in their states.
The sections of this tool for states include:
- Public Awareness and Outreach
- The Direct Care Workforce
- Financial and Workplace Security
- Family Caregiver Services and Supports
- Using Research, Data, and Evidence-Informed Practices to Support Family Caregivers
- Engagement of Family Caregivers in Health Care Systems