- Top Stories
- October 1, 2022The public comment period will remain open through November 30 The…
- September 30, 2022To close…
- September 30, 2022The National Adult Protective Services Training Center (NATC), funded by ACL and administered by the National Adult Protective Services Association (NAPSA),…
Events and Observances
May is Older Americans Month and June 15 is World Elder Abuse Awareness Day. Learn more about these and other events and observances.
Links to reports, articles, and resources that provide background information about issues surrounding aging and disability. This is a new section -- check back for updates, and please let us know what you'd like to see here!
Available for download
ACL logos, fact sheets, ready-to-publish articles, infographics, and more.
Last modified on 09/30/2020
Sign up for ACL updates
Receive important announcements, events, and resources via email.
In the News
In the News is a collection of news stories about aging and disability issues, as well as news stories about ACL and ACL programs.
All of these links ultimately take you to external news websites. The information in the articles does not necessarily reflect the positions of ACL or the federal government, and ACL does not endorse the content of the articles or the publishing organizations.
- September 29, 2022CDC Data Show An Additional 3.2M Americans Have Received Updated COVID-19 Boosters Over Last Week.…
- September 29, 2022New CDC Report Shows Increase In US Suicides Last Year. The…
- September 29, 2022CDC Study Finds Second COVID-19 Booster Shot Effective In Protecting Nursing Home Residents From Death, Hospitalizations.…