Please select your Title from the drop down list
Please enter your Last Name
Please select your State from the drop down list
Please enter your Zip Code
Please enter your phone number with area code
Please select a description from the drop down list
Reporter Information
Note: This mailbox is monitored during regular business hours only. If your request is urgent, please also call ACL’s Office of External Affairs at (202) 401-4634 (option 2).
Other - Describe your role or organization
Please describe your role or organization
Please tell us what you are writing about by selecting an item from the drop down list
Help reporting abuse with an older adult - fieldset

If you think someone is in immediate danger, please call 911 immediately – this email box is not monitored 24/7, and we may not see your message quickly.

If you suspect abuse or neglect of someone living in a nursing home, assisted living facility, or board and care home, your state Long-Term Care Ombudsman may be able to help. You can find yours here:

Your local Adult Protective Services agency also may be able to help. You can find the APS reporting number for each state by visiting:

Radio buttons - thanks/no thanks
Help for an older adult - fieldset
It looks like you’re looking for services or support for an older adult. If you have an emergency situation, please call 911. Otherwise, the Eldercare Locator may be the quickest way to find what you need. You can reach them at 1-800-677-1116 or
Radio buttons - thanks/no thanks
Other - I am writing about


Only fields marked with an asterisk are required; all other information is optional. ACL asks for your name so we can address you properly in our response. Your zip code can help us connect you to information that is correct for your location. Your phone number is requested because complicated questions are sometimes more easily addressed by telephone. We use this information only to better address your questions.

Back to Top