September 28, 2022 | 9 AM – 6 PM ET
On September 28, the Biden-Harris Administration will host the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health. This event will focus on hunger, diet-related diseases, and health disparities – and how we can make progress to help people live healthier lives.
The White House will also be announcing a National Strategy to address the intersections between food, hunger, nutrition, and health.
Here is how you can get involved:
- Sign up for the livestream using the registration link above.
- Check out the agenda.
- Host a satellite event with your organization using this toolkit. You can also let the White House know about your event.
- Share your ideas and stories with the White House.
- Sign up for email updates about the Conference.
- Promote the Conference on social media by using #WHConfHungerHealth and tagging @WhiteHouse on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.