RIC has released a new video on successful member engagement in plan governance: Listening to the Voice of Dually Eligible Beneficiaries: Successful Member Advisory Councils.
This video includes perspectives from three Medicare-Medicaid Plans (MMPs) – Aetna Better Health of Michigan, CareSource (Ohio), and First Choice VIP Care Plus (South Carolina). It features interviews with members, a caregiver, health plan staff, and executive leadership, sharing their perspectives on successful member advisory councils.
Promising practices highlighted include:
- Recruiting diverse members and caregivers;
- Training advisory council members;
- Involving executive leadership;
- Implementing feedback loops; and
- Sharing member advisory council feedback with plan staff.
Questions? Contact RIC@Lewin.com