Thursday, October 24, 2019, 1:00 PM ET
Partners in Care Foundation secured a partnership with a local medical provider to develop a model of transitional care management and chronic care management focusing on addressing the social determinants of health for the target population. The group received grant funding to develop and implement a model for delivering transitional care management and chronic care management to demonstrate the model’s sustainability.
Join the Aging and Disability Business Institute for this webinar on October 24 at 1 pm ET, where they will provide an overview of the project, define the opportunity and describe the process necessary to implement a model of care delivery that integrates a community-based organization (CBO) with an established medical provider.
Participants will be able to:
- Describe the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid federal policy changes that enable CBOs to work with medical providers to deliver services that can be contracted to the CBO, as a third-party entity;
- List the specific billing codes, national reimbursement rates and requirements to deliver the defined services;
- Describe the process planning required to deploy the integrated model of care;
- Identify business planning requirements to deploy the integrated model of care to reach the medical provider’s and CBO’s financial sustainability requirements; and,
- Describe the impact of proposed changes to the requirements that will support the expansion of medical provider and CBO partnerships to deliver a range of services.
This webinar is presented as part of the Aging and Disability Business Institute Series, a collaboration of n4a and ASA.
Learn more about the Aging and Disability Business Institute.
Learn more about ACL's Business Acumen Initiative to help states and community-based organizations build networks and respond to delivery system changes, including technical assistance, building business capacity for successful contracting with integrated care entities, and developing pathways to sustainability.