Wednesday, September 9, 2:00 PM ET
Join ACL and the National Institute on Aging (NIA) Office of Small Business Research (OSBR) to learn more about funding opportunity RFA-AG-21-025 for small businesses, supporting research and development of customizable training platforms that address financial and estate planning responsibilities for caregivers.
The webinar will provide an overview of the request for applications and its purpose, objectives, and application requirements, and will address pre-application questions. NIA and ACL staff will also answer questions from prospective applicants. Submit questions in advance via the registration form or by email to Kiara Palmer.
- Vijeth Iyengar, Ph.D., Brain Health Lead and Technical Advisor, Administration on Aging, ACL
- Todd Haim, Ph.D., Chief, Office of Small Business Research, NIA, NIH
- Dana Plude, Ph.D., Deputy Director, Division of Behavioral and Social Research, NIA, NIH
Who Should Attend?
- Small biotech and/or health care technology businesses
- Academic researchers
- Technology transfer organizations
- Women- and minority-owned small businesses, as well as entrepreneurs from socially and economically disadvantaged backgrounds