The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) is launching a new learning collaborative for up to 10 organizations to develop and implement reporting methods for Person-Driven Outcome Measures.
With support from The John A. Hartford Foundation and The SCAN Foundation, this learning collaborative will offer organizations guidance and support on collecting and reporting the person-driven outcome measures for use in improving quality in service delivery. These measures are developed to be applicable for all populations with complex support needs. Findings from the learning collaborative will help shape the final reporting and audit guidelines, as well as inform future improvements and refinements to the measures. The learning collaborative will run from April 2022 to July 2023.
Participants in the learning collaborative will:
- Receive training and support for reporting the person-driven outcome measures;
- Learn about strategies for collecting, preparing, and reporting data from other organizations; and
- Have the opportunity to influence potential future improvements and refinements to the person-driven outcome measure specifications and reporting/audit guidelines.
Participating organizations must have:
- Patient population with complex support needs (including people with disabilities and chronic conditions);
- A racially and ethnically diverse population of clinicians, healthcare workers, and patients;
- A quality improvement and measure reporting infrastructure in place; and
- An existing care delivery model that includes person-centered goal development and planning.
Organizations participating in the learning collaborative will:
- Attend a kick-off meeting in late April 2022, followed by monthly shared learning calls through July 2023;
- Attend a virtual training in summer 2022 on the person-driven outcome approach and measures; and
- Submit person-driven outcome measure data to NCQA quarterly.
For more information about the PDO Learning Collaborative or to inquire about participation, please email email@example.com by March 15.