On December 19, ACL awarded a total of $125 million in grants to USAging and the National Council on Aging to rapidly increase the number of older adults and people with disabilities who have received the updated COVID-19 vaccine and annual flu vaccine.
With this funding, NCOA and the Aging and Disability Vaccination Collaborative led by USAging are now awarding grants to communities across the country to support vaccine clinics, in-home vaccinations, transportation to vaccination sites, outreach and education, and more.
Applications for these grants are now being accepted from a broad range of organizations that serve disabled people and older adults, including:
- Area agencies on aging
- Centers for independent living
- Senior and community centers
- Faith-based organizations
- Aging and disability resource centers/No Wrong Door system
- Government agencies
- Federally recognized nonprofit organizations
- Other ACL-funded disability networks
- Other community organizations that support and serve these populations
Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis. For more information and to submit an application, please visit: