Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2–3pm ET
Register for this webinar.
Head Start and Early Head Start programs need to stay informed about how to protect the health and safety of children, families, and staff. This webinar from ACF's Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center will provide the latest information on COVID-19 for programs providing in-person comprehensive services in center-based, home-based, and family child care settings. This webinar will be offered with simultaneous interpretation in Spanish.
Key topics covered during the webinar:
- Pandemic update: current data, trends, and emerging issues related to the virus
- COVID-19 vaccines for adults and children: what’s available now and what’s anticipated
- COVID-19 infections in children: what we know about symptoms and illnesses
- Implications for Head Start and early childhood education programs: using these updates to support children, families, and staff
- Head Start and Early Head Start program staff, families, directors, managers, and administrators
- Home visitors
- Child care health consultants
- Head Start federal staff
- Head Start national and regional TTA staff
- Head Start Collaboration Office directors