The National Alzheimer’s and Dementia Resource Center (NADRC) recently compiled examples of resources produced by Administration on Aging grantees during their grants. Every resource in the Highlights of Administration on Aging Grantee-Developed Resources has a page on the NADRC website and, when available, direct links to the grantee website.
While not a comprehensive list of resources produced by grantees, this highlights document includes a range of resources on topics most relevant to offering Alzheimer’s disease and dementia supportive services.
- Advance Care Planning
- Behavior Symptoms of Dementia
- Care Coordination and Care Transitions
- Cost Analysis
- Cultural Awareness
- Dementia Capability
- Early-Stage Dementia
- Evidence-based Interventions Translation Reports
- Evidence-informed Interventions
- First Responders
- People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and Dementia
- Identification and Screening
- People with Dementia Who Live Alone
- Professional Training
As resources continue to be developed, they will be reviewed and added to the NADRC website, and the highlights document will be updated periodically.
Funded by ACL, NADRC provides technical assistance to ACL and its grantees, and makes program information and resources available to individuals and organizations outside the Alzheimer’s grantee community.