Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 1:00-2:00 PM ET
This webinar is part of the Telehealth Learning Webinar Series from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). The goal of this series is to highlight successful projects, best practices, and resources to promote and further the use of telehealth technologies for health care delivery, education, and health information services.
Topics at a Glance:
- Rural Health Care Program
- COVID-19 Telehealth Program | Connected Care Pilot Program
- Emergency Broadband Benefit
- Lifeline Program
- William England, Senior Advisor, HRSA Federal Office of Rural Health Policy, Office for the Advancement of Telehealth
- Jennifer Contreras, Communications Manager, Rural Health Care Program, Universal Service Administrative Company
- Jaymie Gustafson, Outreach Director, Universal Service Administrative Company
For more information about the series, contact Kim Shiu at KShiu@hrsa.gov.