This event aims to:
- Raise awareness of older adults’ mental health needs
- Promote evidence-based prevention, treatment, and recovery supports
- Encourage collaboration between mental health and aging networks
- Highlight where to seek services when needed
Monday, May 20, 2019, 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
- 2019 Save-the-Date Postcard (PDF, 181KB)
- 2019 Event Agenda
- 2018 ACL Resource List (PDF, 150KB)
- 2018 SAMHSA Resource List (PDF, 566KB)
Fact: nearly 1 in 5 older Americans has at least one mental health or substance use condition.
Will the agenda and the slides from the live stream of the National Older Adult Mental Health Awareness Day 2019 be made available?
Yes! Our partner agency, SAMHSA, will post the webcast of the entire event shortly. Check the HHS YouTube channel. We will be announcing when it is available on our social media channels.