In celebration of the March anniversary of the Older Americans Act (OAA) Nutrition Program, the Administration for Community Living (ACL) is hosting weekly webinars throughout the month of March. The webinar series will focus on understanding the intent of the Older Americans Act and address nutrition, socialization, and health and well-being.
Join us on Thursday, March 25th from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST for our webinar on Health and Well-being.
As a result of your participation, you will be able to understand these objectives:
- Define health and well-being including new challenges presented during the Pandemic
- Present nutrition strategies to support health and well-being
- Describe how to reach and market to older Americans
- Keri Lipperini, MPA, Director, Office of Nutrition and Health Promotion Programs, ACL
- Judy Simon, MS, RD, LDN, National Nutritionist, ACL
- Carmen Clutter, MS, RDN, LD, Population Health and Nutrition Manager, Elder Connections Division, (Ohio)
- Alex Bauman, RD, LDN, Nutrition, Health & Wellness Director, MAC, Partners in Care (Iowa)
We look forward to you joining us as we Celebrate Our Senior Nutrition Program. Register here.
Additionally, ACL wants to share that as we work together as a nation to get through the COVID-19 pandemic, we also need everyone to join together virtually. With our partners in the Commit to Connect campaign, we are connecting with others to help ourselves and our loved ones. We are making this happen using technology while sharing this information throughout our network. Read more at Commit to Connect on the ACL Website.
For questions, please contact Kathy Wilson-Gold, MS, RDN, LD at email@example.com.