Surveys due Friday, February 14, 2020
In collaboration with ACL, the Evidence-Based Program Review Council is surveying organizations that have implemented approved evidence-based health promotion and disease prevention programs that meet ACL’s OAA Title III-D criteria.
As part of a re-review of all programs on the current Title III-D approved list, this survey aims to gauge satisfaction with these evidence-based programs:
- Active Choices
- Active Living Every Day (ALED)
- AEA Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program (AFAP)
- AEA Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program (AFEP)
- Better Choices, Better Health (online Chronic Disease Self-Management Program)
- Care Transitions Intervention (CTI)
- Geri-Fit® Strength Training Workout
- Healthy IDEAS
- Healthy Moves for Aging Well
- Otago Exercise Program
- Stay Active and Independent for Life (SAIL)
- Stress-Busting Program for Family Caregivers
Individual responses will not be shared with program administrators/coordinators. For quality improvement, the Council will compile responses to help identify where programs could enhance implementation.