Wednesday, September 13, 2023 | 12:00-1:00 PM ET
Register for the webinar.
Join Resources for Integrated Care (RIC) for "Promising Practices for Promoting Person-Centered Communication and Care Coordination."
This webinar will highlight key takeaways from discussions among health plans that participated in the Integrated Care Community of Practice focused on care coordination of dually eligible individuals. Health plans will share their promising practices for promoting person-centered care coordination with an emphasis on communication-focused strategies that health plans and providers serving dually eligible individuals can use to overcome common barriers to care coordination. Communication strategies highlighted in this webinar will address both accessible member communication, as well as impactful communication across care coordination staff and team members.
By the end of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Understand and implement actionable strategies for member outreach and engagement.
- Identify approaches to structuring interdisciplinary care team communication and information sharing to promote care coordination.
- Recognize strategies for facilitating continued member engagement during transitions of care.
- Kim Kunz, Director of Care Management Health Plan Programs, My Choice Wisconsin
- Gabriel Uribe, Director of Community Health, Inland Empire Health Plan
On the day of the live event, please use the web link to join the webinar. You can access the platform using a computer, smart phone, or tablet. The webinar will provide real-time captioning (CART services). A recording will be available to view 45 minutes after the conclusion of the event. You can access the recording at any time by clicking the registration link.
If you have questions for presenters ahead of the event, please submit those through the registration form. If you have any questions after the event, please contact RIC@lewin.com.