Tuesday, November 15, 10:00 a.m. ‒ 12:00 p.m. EST
RSVP for this virtual meeting.
The Elder Justice Coordinating Council's next bi-annual meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 15. The meeting will feature two panels that will explore the reauthorization of the Elder Justice Act and how legislation in response to the COVID-19 pandemic has strengthened adult protective services programs around the country.
- Andrea Palm, Deputy Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services
- Vanita Gupta, Associate Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice
- Alison Barkoff, Acting Assistant Secretary for Aging and Administrator, ACL
- Sen. Ron Wyden
- Sen. Chuck Grassley (invited)
- Panel: Impact of CRRSA and ARPA funds on APS Program Investment
- Kezeli Wold, Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Tim Jackson, Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Division of Senior & Disability Services
- Bill Benson, National Adult Protective Services Association
- Panel: Significance of the Elder Justice Act
- Dr. Heather Mutchie, Purdue University
- Bob Blancato, Elder Justice Coalition
The EJCC brings together leaders from across the federal government to address issues of elder justice nationally. Council members include the leaders of federal departments, agencies, and entities administering programs related to abuse, neglect, or financial exploitation.