Friday, December 18, 2020, 1:00 - 2:30 PM ET
Telehealth has been a tool for providing care for a long time, however, there has never been a time where telehealth has been a more critical tool than it is now in light of COVID-19. Join the webinar to learn from a TBI State Partnership Program state grantee about the basics of telehealth; learn how COVID-19 has changed access to telemedicine; and explore the benefits for providers, people with TBI (traumatic brain injury), and related disabilities, and caregivers. Federal resources available on telehealth and maintaining accessible services will also be highlighted.
- Terri Imus, RN, BSN, UAMS Institute of Digital Health and Innovation (IDHI), Clinical Director Telemedicine, Director and PI of ACL TBI SPP
- Edward Williams, RN, BSN, CBIS, UAMS IDHI Educator TBI Arkansas Trauma Rehabilitation Resources
- Kimberly Lamb, MS, UAMS IDHI Assistant Director ACL TBI SPP, Instructional Development Specialist II
- Vidalina Tolerson, Wife and Caregiver
- Lisa Bothwell, Program Analyst, Office of Policy Analysis & Development, Center for Policy & Evaluation, Administration for Community Living
Questions? Visit the TBI Technical Assistance and Resource Center.