The Spring 2018 meeting of the Elder Justice Coordinating Committee took place on June 5, 2018. The meeting included an in-depth discussion on the opioid crisis and elder abuse and featured remarks from a federal leaders including HHS Secretary Alex Azar, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, and Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Jay Clayton.
- Elder Justice Coordinating Council Background
- Elder Justice Coordinating Council Membership List
- Full Video of Meeting with Captions
- Opening remarks video (32 min)
- Testimonies on the Effect of the Opioid Crisis:
- Presentation by Elder Justice Working Group Representatives
- Securities and Exchange Commission News: Highlights from Elder Justice Coordinating Council Meeting