COVID-19 Vaccinations & Testing Toolkit
From the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
This toolkit is intended to support community health centers and HUD-assisted housing and homeless programs to partner on COVID-19 vaccination delivery, COVID-19 testing, and health care for residents of public housing, low-income housing,& and people experiencing homelessness. The joint toolkit is part of a larger effort to increase access to COVID-19 resources in disproportionately affected communities.
Toolkit Resource Sections
- Forming and Strengthening Partnerships Health Centers and HUD-Assisted Programs
- Building Confidence in COVID-19 Vaccines
- Conducting On-Site Vaccinations at HUD-Assisted Housing and Programs
- Data Collection
- Conducting COVID-19 Surveillance Testing in Public Housing and Homeless Service Settings
- Mobilizing Workforce and Volunteers
- Guidance for Fully Vaccinated People
- General Resources
Need help finding vaccination locations or other local services?
Disability Information and Access Line
888-677-1199 (Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 8 PM ET)
800-677-1116 (Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 8 PM ET)