Thursday, September 29, 2022 | 3-4 PM ET
Join ACL’s Office of Nutrition and Health Promotion Programs (ONHPP) and the National Council on Aging for a webinar on attracting new participants to congregate meal programs. Participation in congregate meal programs has steadily declined – due to the COVID-19 pandemic and participants “aging out” of the program among other factors.
This webinar will help attendees to:
- Understand the behaviors and preferences of older adults and congregate nutrition sites.
- Understand ways to create a welcoming environment at their congregate nutrition site.
- Apply learned techniques to increase congregate and other program participation.
- Stacy Dye, Senior Vice President, RDI Sightline
- Jennifer Steele, CEO, Meals on Wheels Southwest Ohio & Northern Kentucky
- Jeff Klein, President, Nevada Senior Services
- Mary Jo McKay, MBA, Nutrition and Wellness Manager, Hillsborough County Aging Services Department
- Dianne Stone, Associate Director of Network Development and Engagement, Modernizing Senior Centers Resource Center and NISC, NCOA
- Kathy Wilson-Gold, MS, RDN, LD, Contractor, ONHPP, ACL